Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day everyone.  Over the past several days, I have been hanging out with great friends and enjoying cookouts.  However, the importance of this day has always been in the back of my mind.  So....

To all my military family and friends who are currently serving or have served, I want to say a big THANK YOU!!  I appreciate you for everything you do/done for this country.  Also, a special prayer to all those who laid down their lives to keep this country FREE.  What you did will never be forgotten. 

To close, I wanted to share to special pictures.  These pictures are of my grandfathers.  Both served in the Army.  I am very proud to have been their granddaughter.  I miss them both so much.  Sending much love to heaven this morning for both of them.
My Grandpa Tom Daniel (he is the one on the left)

My Grandpa Duane Anderson

Have a blessed and safe day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment