Thursday, September 27, 2012

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY JOHNNY!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY JOHNNY!!

Wow, where has a year gone?!?
It seems just like yesterday I was waiting nervously in the waiting room
while Johnny was in surgery.  That was a very nerve bending day.
However, it was a day that would FOREVER change my husband's life!

It is amazing to me how well he has done this past year.
Before he had the surgery, I did the research.  Of course, the bad stuff was there
just as well as the good.  It really scared me some of the stuff I read.
However, except for one scare that landed us in the hospital overnight
(dang gallbladder) and two small bouts of nausea,
Johnny has done REMARKABLY WELL!!

Words can not describe how proud I am of Johnny!  This was no
little decision.  And this was not a decision he could change his
mind about after it was done.  This was a LIFE CHANGING event.
I honestly do not think I could have done this.  I do not know if
I would have the willpower that he has and has shown.

So, again I will say:
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY JOHNNY!!
JJ AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

Are you guys wondering what Johnny looks like a year later?!?!

Well, here are two pictures taken on the morning of his surgery:



Here are several pictures taken tonight on his anniversary:





200 HUNDRED POUNDS LOST!!!
And those jeans Johnny is holding were the jeans he was wearing right before surgery!!
The change is AMAZING!!

Again, I am proud of you honey!!  I love you!!

Have a blessed night everyone!!


3 comments: