Thursday, November 1, 2012

Let Us Give Thanks! Day 1

To celebrate November and the tradition of Thanksgiving, everyday in November I will posting one thing that I am thankful for in my life.  Yes, I know, individuals are doing this on Facebook.  However, I thought this would I make this my blog postings for the month.  So, here is to my new feature - "Let Us Give Thanks!"

The first thing I give thanks for is my salvation through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Through His ultimate sacrifice, I have peace of mind of where I will spend eternity.  Through His blood, I am washed clean.  This is something I am grateful each and everyday that I wake.  So, I give thanks to my Lord, Jesus Christ for his love and dying for my sins.

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment