Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prayers for Johnny

It is 5:19 am on September 27th and we are getting ready to head to the hospital.  I can not begin to tell you how PROUD I am of Johnny right now!  To take a step like this is HUGE.  He definitely has more courage and willpower than I could ever possess.  The road he is getting ready to face is going to be ALOT harder than the road I am beginning to travel.  However, he does not realize that he will be one of my biggest motiviations throughout my journey.

I was trying to find a scripture this morning to help put my worries/fears aside this morning.  I think this one is perfect: 
John 14:27  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

I love you Johnny!!  I know everything will be just fine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment