Sunday, March 25, 2012

The New Blog....

Changed the name of the blog tonight.  Decided I wanted to include more about our daily lives and not just focus on the weight loss portion.  Don't worry, I will still be giving updates about everyone, but it is hard to write just about weight loss.  And I am SURE you all are getting tired of hearing the same ol' thing.  So, here is the reveal of my newly titled blog "The Johnsons - The Good, The Bad and The Thinner".  Sounds like a soap opera title doesn't it?

To kick things off, thought I would post some new pics of the hubby.  It is hard to believe that is will have been SIX MONTHS since his surgery on March 27th.  Wow, where has six months gone to?  Seems like just yesterday he started this journey.

Notice the shirt that could double as a dress?  LOL!!  Thankfully, I finally have him talked into getting some new clothes.  I am so proud of him!

Also, wanted to include this picture of JJ and I.  He is such a goof ball, but I love him alot!


Well, I am off to bed everyone.  I am going to really hate that alarm clock at 5 am if I don't go to bed SOON!  Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment