Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweating to the tunes....

I have often wondered what people listen to while they workout.  Is it rock/heavy metal?  Is it country?  Could it even be classical music?  Once those ear buds go in the ears, who knows what that person is listening to.  I will admit when I first started working out, the tv would go on at home and I would just listen to whatever they had on at the gym.  However, it was so blah!! 

So, iTunes and I became really good friends.  Have you ever just punched in workout music into the search engine on iTunes?  It will come back with a variety you would not believe.  Then it became an issue of what to pick, what to pick.  Biggest problem is a like ALL kinds of music.  I can not classify myself country, rock, etc.  I LOVE all music.  So, I decided to keep it interesting and make 4 different playlists.  That way I don't have to listen to the same thing day after day and it keeps it interesting. 

So, in case you are now curious about what is in Sissy's playlists, here is what in my first Workout playlist.

1.  Paranoid - Black Sabbath
2.  Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
3.  Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
4.  You Could Be Mine - Guns N' Roses
5.  Bawitdaba - Kid Rock
6.  Rock and Roll All Nite - KISS (you really didn't think I would not have KISS on my workout playlist did ya?  Those of you how know me well no that answer is NO.)
7.  Detroit Rock City - KISS
8.  Uh! All Night - KISS
9.  Within - KISS (This is actually my ring tone too)
10.  Whiskey in the Jar - Metallica
11.  Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue
12.  Something in Your Mouth - Nickleback (can't help it, this song has a GREAT beat)
13.  This Afternoon - Nickleback
14.  Let Me Hear You Scream - Ozzy Osbourne
15.  Soul Sucker - Ozzy Osbourne
16.  Nothin' But a Good Time - Poison
17.  Let's Go Crazy - Prince
18.  Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen (my all time favorite Queen song and my unoffical theme song -- LOL)
19.  Cumbersome - Seven Mary Three
20.  Who Are You - The Who (of course there was going to be a Who song!  I love the Who!)

Any of your favs on the list?  Oh believe me, I could have added many more to just this particular list.  However, I was trying to keep the lists to 20 or under.  I might just have to go back and make another Rock one soon though!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

  1. I listen to Toby Mac, Casting Crowns, Mandissa and other Contempory Christian. When I listen to Toby Mac I feel like I could run a marathon or if I am driving I feel like a nascar driver! His stuff just pumps me!

    ReplyDelete