Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Psalm 127:3

Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

That passage from the Bible says it all when I think of JJ.  He is my heritage.  Though he can drive me absolutely batty at times and make me feel like I being ran in tweny million directions, I could NEVER imagine my life without him.

These are some pictures I took last night when we stopped for a quick bite to eat after Boy Scouts.  He can make me laugh no matter the situation.  And plus, how can you love that cute face? 
I love his face when he is laughing!



I see you!

Live long and prosperous!

My Boy Scout!

Thank you Lord for this blessing you have given to me.
Thank you for letting be mom to this wonderful young man.
Please always keep him safe and allow him grow in your ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment