Monday, September 10, 2012

Really....Three Weeks

My oh my!!  How I have missed you all!  I guess you never realize how much you miss something when you have not been able to do it for a while!  And have I EVER missed blogging!

These past three weeks have been CRAZY!!

So, to catch you all up on a little, here goes!

 
JJ had his first high school football game

I had my 20th (YIKES) Class Reunion - This is my friend Tonya with me

JJ had his first JV football game

JJ had his second JV game were he was the ball boy!
Poor kid got walking pneumonia earlier in the week and could not play.

Hung out at the ballpark with my friend Tina.



Started saying goodbye to the "Boys of Summer" at
the end of season Host Family gathering.
1st pic - Johnny, Pat Ludwig and myself
2nd - Elias Diaz and myself
3rd - Willy Garica and myself


Spent some time with my wonderful niece and nephew!
We miss them so much!!



Finished saying goodbye to the Power
1st pic - JJ and Charles A.
2nd - Me, Bill and Tina - Bill was a our section security person.  We love him!
3rd - Philip and Vince - Trainer and Ass't Coach for the Power

Also, poor Bear had to have surgery again!  GEESH!!
Had to wear the cone of shame until this past Thursday.


Finally, snapped this picture of my handsome men this weekend.
Words can't express how much I love these two guys!

So, there is a little catching up for you.
Also, during this past three weeks, I have been to Concord twice to visit with
the beautiful ladies of Omicron Chapter!  I am very lucky to have such a lovely group of ladies
to work with there!

Hope everyone has been doing well!  And I promise it will not be THREE WEEKS before I blog again!
Have a great day everyone!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment