Sunday, March 9, 2014

Decisions, Decisions!

Two months and two days.
That is how long it has been since I wrote a post on here.
It is always on my mind to write but time is not a friend
of mine currently. Plus, I had an expert look over my blog 
and the recommendations where rough to hear.
So, I have been trying to decide what I should do with this blog.

I am happy to say I am not giving up on this blog.
I am going to work on it over this coming week and change
some things related to this blog. I want to concentrate on the
reason I began this blog in the first place.

Therefore, I ask you to bear with me while I revamp
this blog page!

I want to say "Thank You" to everyone that reads
this blog. I appreciate it very much. I know it is
relatively small compared to other blogs out there; however,
my writing does come from the heart. So, thank you!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!
Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment