Sunday, March 16, 2014

No They Are Not All Mine

As some of you may or may not know, I am
currently working at a daycare. I currently work
with 10-12 one year olds daily. It is very hard but rewarding
work. Believe me, it is probably not for everyone, but
I do love my job.

Lately, we have been taking advantage of the
few beautiful days we have been blessed with lately.
It has been a long winter for both the kids and us, the teachers.
So, we have been taking the kids on walks around the city.

Now, if you know one-year olds, they are not going to
simply walk and hold hands. Even to think of that fanatsy
makes me laugh out loud. So, to make sure everyone is
safe and sound, all of our little darlings ride in strollers.
We have two two-seaters but then we have two that
resemble these:

Oh yea, a four-seater and a six-seater.
You want to talk about a workout.
Imagine these two filled with kids, especially the six-seater.
I am developing awesome leg and arm muscles from
pushing these monster strollers.

So, everytime we have the kids out in these strollers,
one question is inevitably asked - "Are they all yours?"
Of course the standard reply is "No, we work at a daycare."
It is the running joke of our walks. Though I love and protect them 
as my own, they definitely are not all mine!
One of these days though, I am going to have a great laugh when
I look up and say this.

Have a great evening everyone!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment