Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tomato Soup and a future Zombie Apocalypse

Tomato soup,
I personally can NOT stand the stuff.
I will cook with it from time to time.
However, if you would ever just heat it up for me 
to eat, you would be waiting a very long time for me
to eat. 

My men love the stuff. Johnny, who does not even like
tomatoes, loves tomato soup. Strange? I think so - LOL!

However, it is funny how talking about hurting teeth, what
I want to eat (with my hurting teeth), tomato soup and a future Zombie 
apocalypse all come together in one story.

Last night, my lovely husband was trying to be very helpful.
Since my braces were tightened on Monday, it hurts like the 
dickens to bit into something. So, while he was pumping gas, I
walked into Kroger to look for my favorite soup.
Sadly, there was no soup to be had that night. They were sold out.

So, I get back into the car and Johnny asked where was my soup?
I explained that it was sold out and I did not see anything else that
caught my eye. This is when my hubby simply tastes, "Well, we
have tomato soup at home." Of course, I made a face.

Johnny was like "Seriously, you won't eat it,"
My reply was "Not even if that was the last thing to eat on the earth."
Does that tell you how much I dislike tomato soup?
Well, he then says "Even if tomato soup was the last thing to eat during
a zombie apocalypse, you would whether die than eat it?"
I was "Like yes, I would not eat the soup. Not even during
a zombie apocalypse."
Then my loving husband looks at me and says "Well you would eat the
soup because I would not want to stick a knife through your head when you
become a zombie."
I seriously started chuckling so hard, a tear slipped down my face.
I honestly think someone has been watching a little too much
"Walking Dead!"

So, here is to tomato soup and a future zombie apocalypse!!

Have a great evening everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment