Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy 14th Birthday JJ

At 10:28pm on June 17, 1998, a true little blessing came into this world:
Weighing only 4lbs. 6oz and 17 3/4 inches long, JJ made his way into the world!  And what an adventure it has been since then!  From an adventurous birth (6 weeks premature and an emergency c-section) to the adventure loving spirit of a young man now, it has definitely being a joy and blessing to watch him grow up!

Happy 14th Birthday JJ!!  You will never know how much mom and dad love you!  Hope you have a wonderful day my beautiful boy and many more happy, healthy, and adventurous days to come!  I love you sweetie!
From 1st Birthdays to
14th Birthdays - You will always be my little boy!
This is my favorite picture of JJ and his Daddy!
This picture has been sitting on my dresser for close to 14 years now!
It amazes me how they are sleeping in the SAME way!  And no it was not
staged.  I just picked up the camera and snapped the pic!
Some of my other favorite pics of JJ through the years!
 Look how little!

 JJ and his best friend - His binky!

 2nd Halloween - My little lion
 Ready to go hunting!
 One of my favorite outfits when he was little





 And my handsome young man today!  Love you sweetie!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to JJ my buddy!! Sissy it won't be long and he will be graduating so start buying tissues now ....lol. Love ya Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, JJ! It's a blessing to know you.

    ReplyDelete