Monday, June 25, 2012

The Loves of My Life

About 13 years ago, we took a road trip through WV.  Along the way, we made a stop at Dilley's Mill so Johnny could show me where he had spent many a summer with the Boy Scouts.  While there, I snapped this pic which has being a favorite of mine for many years.
After that day, Johnny talked about how one day he would love to have JJ experience what he had all those summers ago.  Well, dad's wish came true this summer when JJ made his first trip to Dilley's Mill as a Boy Scout.  Mom was extremely excited too.  However, I knew there was one picture I just had to get before we left there.  Luckily, Friday night, I got my chance.

I was so excited to get this photo!  I plan to make this a yearly thing!  Here is too many more great summers at Dilley's Mill!



No comments:

Post a Comment