Sunday, February 10, 2013

Books of 2013

I miss reading!  I miss it a lot!
I use to read all the time.  If you saw
me, you saw me with a book of some 
type.  I seriously could read a book 
a day if I had a chance.
Then I became a mother and
things got busy.  I still read on
occasion but definitely not like I use too.

That is why I have decided that
I am going to change that starting tonight.
Well, I should say starting tonight after
"The Walking Dead" goes off.
I am going to finally start reading 
all these books I have laying 
around the house and that are
stored on my NOOK.

Sundays will now be a little different
here on the "Wonderful Craziness Called
My Life."  Now, let me say I am in no
way a book reviewer.  I don't even play
one TV.  So, don't expect greatness here.
I just want to share what I have been reading
and let you know if I liked it or not.

The first book on this journey is going to be:


I have had this downloaded on my NOOK
since Johnny gave it to me several Christmas ago.
My sister-in-law Misti and many other friends
have said I need to read this book.  So, it made
it easy to decide which book to start with for
this new segment.

I am also reading one other book right now.
This one was loaned to me by my wonderful
friend Melinda.  It is titled:

This is Christian fiction book and 
thus far, it has been really good.

I will let you know more about this book
next week when I should have it done.

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment