Sunday, February 3, 2013

Finally!!

Well, I have to say "YAY ME!!" After almost 30+ years of trying, I have finally learned how to crochet! You don't know how excited this makes me.

I have always wanted to learn. Bless my grandmothers, they both tried to teach me to no avail. My mother and my sister have both tried to teach me as well. Again, I never could do it. However, today was FINALLY my day!

My mom gave me a book a couple of months ago that is a teach yourself book. Honestly, I just threw it in my bag and said yeah right. So today, I decided to pull out that book and give it a try.

Now, I will admit, I was about to give up soon after I started. However, after I realized I was reading the instructions for a LEFT HANDER and switched to RIGHT HAND instructions, it was easy. Very minimal cursing on my part.

So again, I say YAY TO ME! I can check off something on my bucket list - LOL!!

Below is the picture of my first scarf I am working on currently. Yes, it blue and gold. My first project had to be WVU related!! It has taken me almost three hours to get this far but I don't care. At least I can finally do it. To me, that is all that matters!

Have a great day tomorrow everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment