Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh, For the Love of Books Wednesday

Reading - ain't nobody got time for that!
That seems to be my theme these past few days.
I have been so busy I have not had a chance
to really sit down and just read.
Thankfully, I was able to do some reading
this past weekend.

I finally did it!
I finally started "Outlander".

Oh my!!  It is so good thus far!!

Thank you Misti, April, Kristy, Krechella and
all my other friends who have been telling me
to read this book!  I have fell in love!
I am only on page 175 but I am already
so in love with Jamie.  He is a great
lead male character.  I can not wait
to find out more about his past.
The lead female character, Claire, is also very
interesting.  I am really enjoying reading
about her coming to terms with her new
surroundings.  I just hope it continues
to be as good as it is right now.

Update from last week:

I began to read the book
"Beautiful Creatures".

I have put it to the side for right now.
I tried three different times since last Wednesday
to read this novel.  However, it is not
happening at the present time.

I usually like most paranormal YA novels.
This one though just did not "catch" my attention
and I decided to give it a few weeks.  Hopefully,
I will be able to finally get "entranced" then.

I hope you will enjoy
"Oh, For the Love of Books Wednesday."
Please share any books that you think others
would be interested in reading.

Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment