Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Looks I Get When....

I carry my binder of coupons into the grocery store.
To those peoples throwing around looks, guess
what?  I don't care that you are looking at me weird.
I am saving money and that is all that matters!




I lucked into some great deals because I had 
my binder with me.  I actually got a coupon
for $1.50 off my next shopping trip.
So, thanks to that coupon, the products
I bought to get it were basically FREE!!

Also, see that loaf of bread in my cart?
I got that loaf of bread for $.99.  Score!

Now, I know some would say that they would 
have worked some way to get it for free.
Oh well!  As I have said before, I am not
an extreme coupon shopper.
However, I saved close to $60.00 on my
grocery bill last night.
In my opinion, that is $60.00 in my wallet
and not in their's.

On a side note, I have been kicking
around the idea of setting up a time
for people to gather to swap coupons, etc.
Maybe once a month.
If this is something you might be interested in,
please leave me a comment (with an email address).

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment