Thursday, September 12, 2013

Excited over my new...

Define bottle!!  I received this today in the mail:


What is a Define Bottle?  It is a totally cool infusion bottle that you can make healthy flavored water at home that you take anywhere with you!!  I am super excited to begin using it tomorrow.

Another thing I find interesting about this bottle is that the owner of the company is a 15 year old.  I am totally in awe of this young man.

If you would like to find out about the Define Bottle, please check out http://www.definebottle.com/.
I think you will be truly amazed with the cool product!!

Hope you all have a great evening!!

PS - I am so sorry I haven't posted before now.  The new diet is working great.  I feel so much better. However, due to my early mornings to get breakfast fixed/lunches packed, bedtime is now around 9:00.  Honestly, I think I am just getting old - LOL!  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment