Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week In Review via Instagram

Can someone please tell time to slow down??  It seems like as the days are getting shorter, time is speeding up more and more!

Another busy week around the house.  Momma definitely goes to sleep easy these days due to everything going on.  However, I cherish every moment!!

Monday was spent catching up on putting all my "engagements" into my planner.  I am telling you right now, I would literally cry, if I lost my planner.

Wednesday was the 12th anniversary of 9/11.  Still feels like yesterday at times.  


My fur babies of course made a weekly post on to Instagram.  I never thought I could love two animals more than I do these two dogs!

My new define bottle (that I WON) came in the mail Thursday!  I was so excited!!

My honey surprised me with this book.  Do you think I should be taking a hint here??


Finally, yesterday my son's Boy Scout troop went to the Exhibition Coal Mine.  It was a really great trip.  The scouts and the families all seemed to have a really great time!

I wish you all a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment