Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week in review via Instagram

Wow, where has this year gone?  I can not believe today is the 1st day of September.  Still harder to believe is that there is only 4 months left in this year.  It feels like the days are just speeding away quicker and quicker.

This past week was a busy week around the house.  Three baseball games, a trip to Morgantown for JJ, a very long work week for Johnny and a horrible summer cold for me (ick!).  

JJ decided Bear dog needed a new look.  Poor thing at first pulled at it but then just gave up!

Tuesday night at the ballpark was Host Family recognition night.  It was a great season with my "sons" Lance and Clario!

My men enjoying the game Wednesday night while Dad is works.

Thursday night was "Wheeler Bob" night at the ballpark.  This gentleman has been selling wares throughout the ballpark for 40 YEARS!!  

Also, had to get a picture of JJ with his favorite usher!!  We love Ruth and has became a great family friend!

I love the fact JJ got to attend the WVU game yesterday.  I also love the fact he sent his momma pictures!

Oh Yum!!  New for Halloween is these "Screme Eggs" from Cadbury.  Thankfully, I was able to sample on before my diet starts.

Have a blessed week everyone!!  Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment