Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week In Review via Instagram

Another week is in the books.  It is beginning to feel more and more fall like here and I am LOVING it!  I will be in heaven when the leaves begin to change in a few short weeks.

This week's review is going to contain a few more pics of food.  Not too many.  However, with the start of our new diet, I have posted a couple more that usual to Instagram.  

Had a great breakfast of leftover chorizo scramble and avocado.  Absolutely delicious!

Said "See ya next season" to our favorite usher Bill!!  This man is awesome!!

Captured this #nofilter picture at my work the other day.  The sky and weather was absolutely beautiful.

Realizes I may have a slight addiction to pens.  I found all of these in my purse.  All the colors are really pretty though.

Had another great dinner Friday night of Sausage/kale sauté and broiled eggplant.  Very yummy and Paleo friendly!

Then Saturday morning made a western scramble and sweet potato hash.  Yes, sweet potatoes can be white in color.  Did not know that until I began dicing them.

For the last three days, I have been enjoying watching my men bond over pXbox.  They are actually playing as I am typing this post.

Finally, I have enjoyed a really nice weekend with the hubby!  Honestly, this man is my world and I can't imagine my life without him.

Have a great evening everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment