Saturday, August 11, 2012

"G" is for

GUACAMOLE!!  We have become obessed with guacamole in this house.  I have always liked the "green stuff" as JJ use to call it.  Johnny and JJ have really started liking it as of late.  So, instead of hitting our favorite Mexican resturant every time we want the good stuff, I found a wonderful recipe on Pinterest!

The recipe was "pinned" from the website Food Gawker.  This is a great site for everything food!  I have found some really good recipes from there.  Anyway, I was dabbling around Pinterest and found this great recipe for easy guacamole!  You can find the recipe here!  Believe me, you will not be sorry!

It has 8 ingredients - avocados, lime, red onion, cilantro, garlic, kosher salt, pepper and minced jalapeno.  Mixes up very quickly and you can serve immediately.  Give it a try if you are like us and love the GUACAMOLE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment