Thursday, August 9, 2012

Memories from a walk with my son!

Last October, JJ and I went out walking around my in-laws home.  Lucikly, I had my camera with me.  So, I decided to do a little photo shoot with JJ.  Now, I am no well seasoned photographer here (but I did take one semester of photography).  I just LOVE to take pictures and one of my favorite subjects is my son.  Poor kid has had a camera shoved in his face for the past 14 years!  Don't you feel sorry for him??

So, here are some of my favorite pics from that little impromptu photo shoot!  Have a great day everyone! 

PS -- He doesn't know it, but we are going to do this again really soon!  That is our little secret -- hee hee!








This last pic is of the rainbow we saw once we got back.
The pic has not been altered.
The rainbow is actually upside down!  Never seen one like this before!


No comments:

Post a Comment