Saturday, August 11, 2012

Trying to decide

About a month ago, I started another blog entitled Skinny Is A Six Letter Word!  I decided to make this blog because I wanted to discuss weighty (get it - weighty issues -- LOL) without bogging down this one.  However, I am beginning to wonder if that was a good idea. 

I have to come to realize, I love to blog!  Seriously, if I could find a way to make a career out of blogging, I would.  I like to share our little family and our little adventures with you all.  Plus, it is a great stress reliever.  However, I am just wondering if two blogs are too many??  I love being able to discuss the things I want to discuss over on the other blog.  Because believe me, I could talk for hours about the way society makes it hard on us "Pleasantly Plump" individuals!  Again though, I don't know if I should include that stuff on my a blog about my family!  YIKES!!!  I hate making decisions!!!

So, my fellow readers, I am going to let you have a vote here!  Should I can the other blog and add its content to this blog?  Or leave them the way they are?  Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings!  I want to make this fun for everyone!!  I just want to know if you want to read about all the other things going through my head along with reading about my crazy family in one centric place!  So, leave a comment with your thoughts and hopefully, I can come with some decision by the end of the weekend (again, I hate making decisions)!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment