Thursday, August 16, 2012

Milestones of Age

We have went through many different "milestones" things in the Johnson household in the past 14 years.  However, those different milestones are becoming harder and harder to face.  Oh, please don't get me wrong.  I am thrilled to see JJ growing into a very nice young man.  However, with each passing milestone, it means we are a little closer to JJ flying the nest.  *SIGH*

Wondering what new milestone we faced tonight?  Well, my baby boy SHAVED for the first time tonight!  YIKES!!  Not only am I dealing with the fact he is starting high school tomorrow, let's add shaving to the mix.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

I am happy to report, we do not have any toilet paper pieces all over the face.  Johnny reports he did a very good job.  Sadly, I got up there to take pictures when he was almost done.  But I did get these pics to share with ya!

And of course, what do men do after shaving?  Of course, apply aftershave!  


We got a little grimmace!  I was hoping for a "Kevin" reaction like in the movie "Home Alone" - LOL!! 

And now I present, my newly shaved son:


So, another milestone has came and gone in the Johnson household.  You all better have a nice padded cell for me when this sweet kid starts driving -- LOL!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment