Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our New Addition

Back in December, my lovely friend Beth S. posted this picture of a dog from the Kanawha Animal Shelter.  When I saw the picture, I fell immediately in love with this dog.  I just knew we had to get him. 

JJ had been wanting to get a dog for awhile and we decided that this dog would be one of this Christmas presents.  So, the next day I called the pound and saved the little guy's life (he was three to four days from being put down).  The following day, we brought home our Copper.
Sadly though, we believe Copper was abused by his previous owners.  He immediately took to me but it has not been until recently that he started coming around to Johnny and JJ.  So, my darling husband told our lovely child that one day, we would get him a puppy to raise himself.  Well, that one day came Sunday!

Meet our new addition - Bear!

Well, ladies and gentleman, it looks like Blogger is being a pain in the A**!  It will not let me upload pictures right now!! 

So, once this little glitch is fixed, I will post pictures of our new addition.  But I will tell you that he is a seven week old coppered nose beagle and quite adorable!  Copper is still a little unsure of him as of yet.  Hopefully, that will change soon.

Have a wonderful night everyone.  I plan to once I yell at blogger a little bit longer!  LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment