Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hi!! Remember Me?!?

Oh my goodness, where has the last couple of days went to!  It has been crazy in the Johnson household and mom is offically wore out!  Here is our last few days in a quick nutshell!

Friday
The First Day of School
Also, we had our annual Fire Department Picnic.
I think the older "kids" had more fun on the giant blow up
than the smaller kids!

The look on JJ's face in the first one is priceless!

Saturday
Went to my friend Dan's wedding reception!
Got to catch up with both Dan (on L) and Matt (on R).

Then it was off to a wedding!
Our really good friends Jesse and Gene were married!
Have to tell you, the best wedding EVER!!!!
I wish them nothing but a lifetime of happiness and love!

Sunday
I taught Sunday school - YIKES!  Kids said I did not do too bad -- LOL!
Then, I went and hung out with my family at my mom's and dad's.
I also worked on some earrings Sunday morning.

I am thinking about starting to sell earrings and braclets.
I don't know where I could find craft shows though!

Finally - Monday and Tuesday

Well, let us just say, it was torture and be done with it.
Monday evening - someone stole JJ's backpack during football practice.
Tuesday morning - Went to the high school to report the stolen property.
Nothing like being in the principal's office on the 3rd day of school.
Tuesday morning - Johnny was taking me to work and the car had a bad shimmy.
We heard something come out of the tire and the shimmy stopped.
However, ended up with a badly cut tire.  So, had to put two new tires on the
car!  YIKES!

I think I will take the weekend back again!  GEESH!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You can sell Jewelry on Etsy.com It is really easy to set up a "Store" and then you advertize it on Facebook or here on your Blog. I set up my friend Betty's store for her. She sells essential oil perfumes, and they only charge you 2% of your total price. So for every $13 bottle of perfume she sold she only had to pay Etsy like less than a dollar. and they Bill you so it isn't like it comes out up front. I plan to sell my jewelry on there when I get motivated enough to set it up.

    ReplyDelete