Sunday, August 5, 2012

Winner, Winner (Chicken Dinner -- LOL)

Okay, so it is not a MAJOR award (ie like the Leg Lamp in a "Christmas Story") but it made my day.  My friend Bethany chose me to participate in this 'game' some other bloggers are doing.  Here are the rules taken directly from Bethany's blog My Kind of Wonderful.

The rules (copied straight from Heather)

*Post 11 random facts about myself 

 
*Choose 11 deserving bloggers and tag them in my post (200 followers or less). 
*Tell the chosen bloggers that I’ve tagged them. 
*Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked me, and give 11 questions to the people I’ve tagged. I'm not allowed to tag back the blogger who chose me.
 
 
11 Random Facts about myself

1.  I was the field commander of my high school band my senior year.  Yes, I am
a bonfide 'band geek' and proud of it!
2.  I love to make homemade items and give them away to people.
3.  I LOVE TO KARAOKE!
4.  My Masters degree in Dental Hygiene is unusal because there are only
eight universities that offer that degree.  Plus, WVU only takes two students
a year into their program.
5.  I love to scrapbook.  It is my "Me Time" and I can get lost for hours.
6.  I am currently reading four (yes FOUR) different books.
7.  I love to coupon.  It has became a small addiction of mine.  However,
I am in no way extreme like those people you see on the TV.
8.  I twirled flag in the band at Tech.  Told ya I was a 'band geek!'
9.  It took me three times to pass my learner's written exam.  I missed
one to many questions each time.
10.  I love planning parties and events.  I would love to be an event
planner when I grow up.
11.  If I had not went into dental hygiene, I was going to be a nurse.

Now, sadly I don't have 11 people to tag back.  But I really thought this was fun and I am going to start following some of the individuals Beth recommended.

So, now here are the answers to the 11 questions Beth asked me.  Should be interesting -- LOL!

The 11 questions to answer...
1. Who's your BFF?
This is a hard one to answer.  I actually have four that are there for me no matter what.
Terri S, Melinda S, Sherri M and Kristy P
 
2. What were you like in High School?
I was a nerd and a band geek (see my 11 random facts -- LOL).  I did not
particular hangout with one select crowd.
 
3. Any pets?
Two crazy dogs - Cooper and Bear
 
4. What's one website you check daily?
Google Blogger - I read all the blogs I follow everyday
 
5. Your best restaurant horror story.
I was out to eat with Johnny and the waitress dumped an entire glass of water
on my lap.  Needless to say, it was little cold.
 
6. Your favorite cartoon you used to watch growing up.
I loved the Smurfs!
 
7. If you could excel at one thing, what would it be?
I would love to be able to crochet like everyone else in my family.  I can make
a pretty good chain stitch though -- LOL!
 
8. What has been your favorite birthday?
My 25th birthday - Johnny took me to see KISS!  Loved it!!
 
9. How long do you take in the shower?
Depends on whether I over sleep or not -- LOL!  Usually around 10 to 15 minutes
 
10. Your favorite TV show, current or past.
Tie:  Past - The Cosby Show; Now - NCIS
 
11. What's your favorite event to watch during these Summer Olympics?
Though I have not got to watch much this Summer, I love diving and gymnastics.
 
So, there you go - I little about me!  Thanks Bethany, this was fun!!
By the way, give Beth a follow at My Kind of Wonderful!  It is a great blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment