Friday, July 12, 2013

Awww....Hail

I have mentioned this more than once.
I HATE STORMS!!
Don't like them, never will like them.

I have seen flooding.  I have seen
tons of lighting.  I have heard thunder
rumble the house.  I have also seen
and heard the wind blow so hard
you think you are in the "Wizard of Oz".
However, I have never and I mean 
NEVER seen hail like I saw the other day.

We were down at my parent-in-laws
on July 4th.  The kids had just got out of the
pool and we were all enjoying the air conditioning.
My phone dinged and I noticed we had been
put under a "Severe Thunderstorm Warning."
YIKES!!!

Of course, I started freaking out inside.  I was
trying not to show my fear outwardly because 
the kids being  around.  Hey, I might have
an unnatural fear but that does not mean
I want to my the kids fearful.

Anyway, the rain and the wind came and I
started thinking "Well this isn't so bad."
Then it hit!!
HAIL!!




This stuff was HUGE!! 
It honestly looked like it was snowing.
As it was hitting, we all knew are cars
were getting beat like crazy.
Amazingly, once this passed and we could get
out to look, there was no severe damage.
We ended up with a very tiny minute ding.

If this is the kind of hail others experience 
with every storm, they can have keep it
to themselves!  

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment