Saturday, July 6, 2013

Time to start anew!

Well, it has been several months my friends since
I have actually had time to sit down and blog.

Like I mentioned on the 14th of June, I have
been extremely busy.  Busy with my family,
busy getting my business off the ground, and
just busy all around!!

However, through it all, I have missed doing my blog.  
I missed telling you about the craziness that
goes on in my life and that of my family. 

Thus, it is time to start anew.
You are going to see some changes.
I am still working on these changes, but I will
let you know when they will take affect.
Do no worry my friends!  These changes are
not going to be weird.  These changes will
help me to make a more user friendly blog.

I do have to mention one big thing that has happened
since the last time I have wrote to you!
My son turned 15!!!  YIKES!!
And with him turning 15, we took that big 
step and he got his learner's permit!

Yes, I ask for prayers at this time - LOL!!
Though it is scary for both of us, I am so proud
of him.  I am also proud that he passed on his
FIRST TRY!  Way to go JJ!!

Have a very blessed day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment