Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Love Of Photography and Instagram

Pictures in my opinion are simply priceless!
I would hate to even guess how many
pictures I have taken in my 39 years.
It is probably close to the half million mark
and that would not be an exaggeration.
I even took a photography class in college.
Not because I had too for my degree.
I took it simply because I love to take pictures.

That is why when I found the Instagram app
a few months ago, I was in heaven.
Finally, I could share my pictures and
use special effects when I want to play around.
It is used A LOT and I do mean a lot. 

My family is my main subjects but
I am starting to branch out.
That is due, in part, to the "Picture A Day"
lists individuals post on Facebook, etc.
Those lists make it interesting and make
my branch out.

Speaking of family, my poor son
hates to have his picture taken 
anymore do to his mother's picture
obsession.  He sees a camera
and he hides his face or runs most times.
It makes me laugh because I eventually
get his picture one way or another.

So, to share my love of photography
and now Instagram, I thought I would
start sharing some of my pictures weekly.
These will be pictures that have appeared on
my Instagram the previous week.
This week thought I would pick out seven
pictures from the past month to share.

I hope you enjoy!

Picture #1 - My beloved son!  I love that smile.

Picture #2 - Fun in the pool!

Picture #3 - Collage from the night we were playing
with glow sticks.  Yeah, that is how we roll -- LOL!!

Picture #4 - Collage from family game night.  Jenga
Max was a lot of fun!!

Picture #5 - Picture of dinner last night.
It was SO GOOD!!

Have a blessed day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment