Thursday, July 11, 2013

One Proud Wife!!

I am always proud of my hubby!
He has been inspiration to me with everything
he has accomplished!
Now, I can add commercial star to his list of accomplishments.

Johnny is a paramedic with KCEAA.
He and his partner are also CPR instructors for KCEAA.
Recently, Johnny and Jeff were asked to
help film a commercial for the new protocol that
the county follows for CPR.
Here is their commercial:


Now, I know I have posted this on Facebook, but
I don't care!!  I am very proud of him!  How many
wives can say their husband is in a commercial?  LOL!!

Now, there is a funny story dealing with this commercial.
My sister-in-law was in last week with our niece and nephew.
The first time I actually saw the spot on the TV is when they 
were watching TV with me.  All of a sudden, my niece got
super excited.  She immediately stated she needed a picture
of Uncle Johnny so she could get his autograph!
Then, the following day, she told me I should be
so proud of Uncle Johnny because he was a star now.
And wasn't I excited about all the money he would be 
making now because he was a star?  I just giggled!
You got love how little kids minds work!  She
really loves her Uncle Johnny!!

Have a blessed day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment