Saturday, July 13, 2013

Johnny Wore That?

If you have been following me for a while,
you know that my hubby, Johnny, had gastric bypass
surgery in September 2011.

Ever since then, I have been giving little updates about
his journey from time to time.  His transformation has
been incredible.  His determination is inspiring.  I am just
so proud of what he has accomplished in the last two years.

A couple of months ago, we were completing one
of our cleaning days.  I love these days because
you never know what you are going to find.

Well, on this particular day, we found two of
Johnny's uniform shirts he had worn before 
surgery.  Of course, I had to take pictures.



OMG!!  He looked a little kid that was
dressing up in their dad's stuff.

The actual funny part about the entire thing
is that he and I BOTH can fit in those shirts
together.  I wish I had the pictures of the both
of us in the shirts.  However, I think I accidentally
deleted them.

Anyway, it just shows how far Johnny has came on
this journey.  Keep up the hard work sweetie!

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment