Saturday, August 31, 2013

Preparing for a new journey!

All journeys must start somewhere.  Sometimes they come along unexpectedly. Other times, they are mapped out before starting out.

Presently, I am mapping out my new journey.  This is a journey that I want to make sure I DON'T quit before I finish.  I have been reading and researching.  I have been trying to gain information that will assist me.  I have been collecting recipes to use and preparing my men of the new changes.  I have also set my start date and am excited for this new journey!

Scratching your head yet??

Are you sitting there wondering what in the world I am doing now?!

On one hand, it is not an earth shattering event for those around me.  On the other hand, I hope it is going to be earth shattering for me and my family.

Starting September 3rd, my family and I are going to begin following the Paleo way of eating (read a little about Paleo here and here).  We are giving up wheat, gluten and sugar.  We are going to start eating in a way that hopefully will take care of some our health issues.  I am excited for this new journey and my men are actually excited as well.  

One of the books I have been reading to prepare is this wonderful book.
You can find and purchase this book Here.

Mr.Wolf does any excellent job explaining Paleo.  He also provides you with exercises and samples menus with recipes.  I would highly recommend this book to everyone.  I would also recommend checking out Mr. Wolf's website at http://robbwolf.com/.

I am getting very excited about this new journey!!  I hope you will come along with me.  Also. if you are currently following or have followed the Paleo diet before, I would love to hear from you!  Please share your experiences here or DM me privately on Twitter at @BusyWVMomma (please give me a follow - I would appreciate it very much).

I hope you all have a wonderful day!! Love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment