Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A little trip down memory lane

You know, there is nothing like a song that takes
you back to a certain time.
I also love it when I hear a song that I haven't heard in a long time.
Well, both of those things happened today.

When JJ was about three, he learned his first "real" song.
And I honestly, I was surprised when he just started singing it one day.
It was so cute when I heard him belting out the words to this Travis Tritt classic:

I wish I had had a video camera back then to tape him singing this song.
And the part where Travis sings about "howling at the moon,"
JJ would actually howl.  TOO CUTE!!

Now, for the newest feature:
"RECIPE OF THE DAY"
Tonight's recipe is another crockpot recipe.
Super simple and yet so tasty!

"Pork Chop Supreme"
4 boneless pork chops
1 large onion sliced
4-6 potatoes peeled and sliced
1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
Salt and pepper

Spray crockpot with Pam.
Place onion and potato in bottom of slow cooker.
Place pork chops on top of onions/potatoes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Pour soup over pork chops.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Have a great night everyone!
Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment