Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Excuses end here

Okay, I will admit it.
I have not worked out in about 3 months now.
Oh, I could give you tons of excuses
as to why I haven't been working out.

Knees have been hurting too bad.
I am just too tired to get up extra early to workout.
I am just too tired in the evening to workout.
The excuses could go on and on.

However, the excuses need to end and
they need to end NOW!!

The first big step is this:
CLEAN OFF THE TREADMILL!

How many of you have a treadmill like this
in your house?
Oh, I know I am not alone in making my
treadmill a coat rack.
Nobody can see you hold your hand .
So, hold up you hand proudly to show that 
I am not alone in this little fact!
(PS - ignore the messy craft table.)

So tomorrow the treadmill will be cleaned off.
And yes, my lazy behind will be back on there 
tomorrow as well.

Is it going to be hard to get back in the habit?
Of course it will be!
Is it going to be worth it when I start feeling better again?
Of course it will be!
However, it is time for the excuses to end here!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment