Friday, January 25, 2013

SNOW!!!

Yep, it snowed in the great state of WV today.
So, you know what this means?
No milk, bread, or eggs on any supermarket shelves in town.
HA!  HA!  HA!  Sad part, it is so true!

Actually, we did not get much.
Basically enough just to make the roads nasty to drive on.

This was the view from my front door:


It is pretty though.  Especially since I have went
NO WHERE today!  LOL!!

RECIPE OF THE DAY!!

Since, I did not get a chance to post last night,
here is the recipe we tried last night.
It was another crock pot meal.
All I can say is THANK GOODNESS FOR GOOGLE!

I had planned on making another recipe.
However, since I had to change around some of the menus
this week, I did not have all the ingredients.
So, Google to the rescue!

I found this recipe on Cooks.com.
Three ingredients made it even better!

Crock pot round steak

1 to 1.5 lb round steak, cut into bite size pieces
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 pkg. Lipton onion soup mix

Spray cooker with non stick spray.
Place all ingredients in cooker and mix together.
Cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
Serve over pasta or rice.

Have a great evening everyone!
Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment