Monday, January 7, 2013

Evil Calendar

Tonight I decided I would work on my calendar and catch everything up for the new year.

Yeah, that turned depressing REALLY quick! This family is busy and I already feel overwhelmed!

Between work, church activities, scouts, ROTC dates, appointments, my AST advisor dates and other things, I am running out of room on some days. Don't get me wrong. I feel blessed that we are able to do these things. That we can allot time to these different activities and we are healthy enough to enjoy those activities. However, when you put it all down on paper, it is overwhelming!!

I also love this calendar for one more reason. I really wanted to try meal planning. I know, I know. I have mentioned meal planning before and I have FAILED miserably!! But I think I was going about it all wrong.

I am not the type of person that likes to have clutter and I want everything in one place. I really did not like my other methods of meal planning because it was a separate binder, folder, etc.

With this calendar though, the week section is big enough that I can divide each day. That way I can write our appts and such on one side and plan our meals on the other side. One central location and no flipping between different items! YEA ME! Maybe, just maybe, this will keep me excited and I won't give up on meal planning again.

Love to you all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment