Saturday, January 19, 2013

Satay my new love

Oh satay, how I have feel in love with you.
Honestly, this stuff is AMAZING!

What is satay you ask?
Well, according to Wikipedia, it is a peanut sauce.
All I know it is just down right delicious!!

While looking for recipes for my freezer stockpiling weekend,
I remembered a set of recipes I had "pinned" on Pinterest.
The recipes were for marinated freezer chicken.
You can see the recipes here at Diminshing Lucy.

Anyway, one of the recipes for a marinade was for Satay.
I had never really heard of this before but thought,
"Why Not?"

OMG!!  WOW!!
I seriously could have put my whole head into
the bowl and licked it clean - LOL!!
It was amazing and I don't even like peanut butter that much.
Seriously, I am just going to make sure I have the
ingredients on hand all the time for satay.
That way I can make it any time I have chicken!

Want to make some yourself?
You will need:
Peanut butter
Sweet Chili Sauce
Ginger (I used the already ground type)
Soy Sauce

Mix everything together and then if marinating, pour of
the chicken and mix well in a ziploc bag.
But honestly, you could use this immediately as a dipping sauce.

Hopefully, tomorrow I can get the pictures uploaded for you all to see.
Don't know what is going on tonight with Blogger!

Love to you all!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment