Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I pray that this year is one filled with many blessings for you all!

2013 came in very quite around our house.
Johnny and I were asleep by 9:30 last night
because my sweetie had to be at work at 4:30 AM!
I think this is the first New Year's Eve we haven't seen the
ball drop in several years.

So, with the New Year, I guess it is time for resolutions!
Well, guess what?  I am not doing resolutions this year!
No, Nope, Nada!

I looked back to my post from last year (you can read it here)
and realized that I did not keep a SINGLE resolution.

Therefore, this year I am not making any resolutions.
I am going to try to make some suggestions for myself.

Suggestion #1 - Slowly go back into working out.
I am going to start tonight with something my friend Krechella
posted for Christmas.
Yeah, I know it is not Christmas anymore.
But it doesn't have to be the holidays to start something!
I am also going to add the same number crunches and pushups each night too.
 
Suggetion #2 - I am going to try to do a photo a day.
 
Suggestion #3 - I am going to try and finish some of the craft projects
I have been working on for years!
 
Suggestion #4 - Read something that is for more than entertainment each day.
 
There you have it.  No specific resolutions, just some suggestions for the New Year!
I wish you all good luck if you made any resolutions or "suggestions".
 
Here is to a wonderful 2013 for us all!
Love to you all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment