Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Docs, New Resturant and New Recipe!

Johnny and I went to see the wonderful Dr. Tao today.
Besides the fact that I got yelled at a little by him, it was a pretty 
great visit.  My knees are finally feeling better and
I am not hobbling around like a 90 year old woman.

I ended up getting a cortisone shot into each knee.
Johnny and I decided that I will have the Euflexxa injections
for both of my knees completed.  No, it is not an
absolute cure, but it could mean up to 6 months of no pain.
So, we are starting the process with the insurance and go from there.

I have to say though, I love Dr. Tao.  He is awesome!
He gets right to the point and lets you know exactly what he is thinking.
That is why I got "talked" to today.
But it is also cool when you know your doctor has been named this:

Plus, seeing his pictures with all the athletes he has worked on 
through the years.  I would highly recommend him if you need
an orthopedic doctor for you or someone in the family.

Now, of course they had to do x-rays today.
Therefore, I had to change into a lovely pair of hospital shorts.
So, I of course had to have a picture taking in these lovely
fashion accessories.

If you can't laugh at yourself, then who else is going to do it?
The expression on my face is ridiculously funny.
I also wish Johnny had got my lovely hiking boots in the picture.
I am telling you all, they MADE the outfit!  LOL!!

On the way home, Johnny and I stopped to have lunch.
Johnny took me to Fat Patty's in Teays Valley.
Besides the bad service we started with, this place was amazing.

I had the "Vampire Killer" hamburger.
OMG, it was amazing!  Well, I will say this -
if you don't like garlic, don't order this burger.
Because let me show you how much garlic is on this burger:

See, now you know why it is called the "Vampire Killer"!
It was good though!

Now, for the new addition to the blog!!
As you know, if you have been reading, I have finally
got into meal planning.  It has worked out great though.
Therefore, I have decided to incorporate a new feature 
into my blog dealing with the meal planning.

Each night, I will be including the
"The Recipe of the Night"!

Hopefully, you will like this new feature.
Also, I hope you will find some recipes to add to
your recipe box.

Tonight's recipe was from Pinterest.
Yes, I love Pinterest and have found some wonderful
recipes from there lately!

Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops is super simple!
3 ingredients in your crockpot gives you this:



These pork chops were awesome!
They were fork tender and very tasty.
The recipe says to cook for 4 to 6 hours on low.
I cooked these for 4 1/2 and they were perfectly done.
We paired them with mashed potatoes and green beens
for a tasty, filling meal.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!
Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment