Friday, January 4, 2013

Can I Go Back to 2012?!?

So, 2013 has definitely not started out like I was hoping it would for me. I have been sick since January 1st.

Finally broke down and went to the doctor yesterday. I was coughing so badly I had to leave work. I saw the wonderful Ms. Michelle Roach, PA and she gave me some wonderful antibiotics to start combating this gunk. However, in the process, I was put back on blood pressure medicine because my BP was 168/110! GESSH!!

So, Johnny and I get home and I went upstairs to change. Then it hit. I got a pain so severe I thought I was going to pass out! I couldn't walk. I couldn't sit. I wanted to die!

Now, please don't think me a dainty little girl here. I have had a child. And my friends, I would go through child birth again if I never had to have this pain again.

So, we head to the ER and surprisingly, they took us right back. The doctor and nurse were awesome! And the pain meds were wonderful! Basically, though all my tests came back normal, they are pretty sure I had a kidney stone. If that was what it was, I never want another one!! Plus, I am surprised the pain came on so sudden. I was fine one minute and the next wanted to die! Hopefully, that will be the only one ever!

Therefore, I am already tired of 2013!! Can I ask for a redo of the past 4 days??

Love to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment