Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Good News!!

I am like every other person, I sometimes hate going to the mailbox.  Bills, junk mail and other items that can clutter the house makes that walk dreadful.  However, every once in a while, you get a piece of mail that just makes your day!!  

If you have been reading my blog for a while, I have wrote before about my scares with past mammograms. New readers can read about my past experiences in the post entitled "Prayers needed.". Because of these scares, I actually fear when I have to my annual mammogram.  However, I was a good "girl" and went for my annual exam this past Friday.  

Of course, though I tried not let it show, my fears immediately took over.  When would I get the dreaded call??  Would it just be another compression mammogram again?  Another ultrasound?  Oh heaven forbid, another biopsy??  Well, I got my answer this evening while getting the mail.  

WOO HOO!!  Best piece of mail I have received in a very long time!!  Hopefully, this will make me not fear my annual next year!!

Hope you all have a great evening and tomorrow.  Love to you all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment