Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week in review via Instagram

I don't know what was wrong with me this week.  I just did not seem to take a lot of pics this week.  That is very odd for me.  Oh well, I hope it is a better week next week!!


The first day of school was this week for our school system.  Craziness!  Don't you just love the T-Rex shirt??  My sophomore has style y'all!!


What do you do when you are traveling down the road??  You take crazy pics of you son and yourself!!


Decided to train some homemade pickles last night.  Not the dill pickles I love, but not too bad for a first attempt.



Started working out again this week.  Richard Simmons kicked my butt two days and I did strength training one day.


Also, made the commitment to read my bible more.  


Finally, I was outside today with the dogs when I looked down and saw these.  A couple beautifully formed dew droplets still on the blade of grass.  I just love nature!!

Have a great evening everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment