Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week in review via Instagram

Oh my!  This week has been CRAZY!!  Everything was going along pretty ok until Wednesday evening.  While at the carnival, JJ decided to try and break his ankle.  Thankfully, it is not broken but I would say there is something definitely torn.  

I hope you all had a great week!!

The boys at the carnival!

JJ's foot/ankle on Friday - ouch!

Started reading this book that my friend Krechella recommended to me.

Developed a new drink that I can't get enough of!

Dear wonderful hubby got up this morning and fixed us breakfast.

JJ with his "Gunner Mountain" nachos.  Seriously, it fed all of us!!

Our host son Lance on the mound for the Power tonight.

Our gifts from Robin - the host family leader.  She really is the greatest!

Finally, pics of all of us with Lance and Clairo.  This season has gone by way to fast.  I am going to miss the boys when they are gone!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment