Friday, August 2, 2013

New Do for a New Me

I don't know whether I should call my hair a blessing or a curse.  Oh, please don't miss understand.  I love my hair for only one feature - that it is curly.  I am definitely not like most people I know with curly hair.  I don't want it to be straight.  I actually straightened it once and I thought Johnny was going to flip.

The main problem with my hair is that it is VERY thick.  I swear some of the headaches I get is from where it is so thick.  Also, the longer it gets, it becomes heavier and thicker.  So, when I try to grow out my hair for my hubby, who loves long hair, it drives me crazy!!!

Thankfully though, I have a WONDERFUL hairdresser and I love her to death.  I know I can trust Christie with my hair and not be disappointed.  She is the only one who has ever cut my hair that I did not go home immediately to try and "fix" it.  

So today, Christie assisted me in getting a new do for the soon to be new me!  It is not too short (like Johnny hates).  However, it is short enough that I feel like 10 pounds has been cut off my head.  Also, it is a great cut for my curls.  

So, what haircut did I get today?  I got my first reverse bob and I love it!!

 
So, thank you Christie for the great cut today!!  I appreciate you more than you know!!

Have a great evening everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment