Thursday, August 1, 2013

Weigh In Numeral Uno

You know, when you are on a diet, I guess your brain just expects great things to happen.  Or it might be the fact that you have worked so hard, you want to see big results.  I am not completely sure which category I fall into of the above.  However, I guess I should count any loss as a step in the right direction.  

Wednesday is my weigh in day.  I have no idea why Wednesday.  However, it is the day I picked and I guess it will stick.  Now, I wasn't expecting a 10 pound loss but I was hoping for a little more than I saw on the scale.

I have officially lost 1.5lbs in the first week.  I know, I know.  That is pretty good.  Again, any loss is better than gaining weight.  I just figured as much water as I have drunk plus how semi-well I have been eating, it would have been a little more.  

Also, I have to be honest with you and myself.  Some of my dinner choices may not have been the greatest.  Yes, I do great with breakfast and lunch.  However, dinner not so much.  That is definitely a goal I will have to work on this next week.  

Second, I have yet to begin exercising again.  Again, I know.  So, that is the second goal for the coming week - exercise more.  

I am excited to say though I am buying something tomorrow to help with the second goal.  I have came to find out that Walmart sells the workout DVD I have been wanting to purchase.  So, guess who is making a trip to Walmart tomorrow?  This girl!

What DVD is she talking about you might ask??  Well, here it is!!


Oh, yeah!  I love "Sweating to the Oldies".  I use to own it on VHS but it disappeared many moons ago.  That is why I am heading to Walmart to purchase it tomorrow.  YIPPEE!!

Have a great night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment