Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

UGH!!  Yep, that is what came out of my mouth when I weighed myself this morning.  However, I honestly do not think it was accurate.  

According to the wonderful scales, I gained a pound this past week.  WHAT?!??  Are you kidding me?!??

Yes, I will admit that I really did not follow the diet at all on Saturday or Monday evening for dinner.  However, I have been drinking my water faithfully.  I have begun working out.  I also have been really trying to watch my other meals.  It makes me kinda of mad.

Honestly, if my clothes were not fitting a little better and my energy level was still horrible, I would be even madder.  But my energy level is up and my clothes are fitting loser, so I guess it is still a win.

I know I am not going to lose this weight overnight.  Because believe me, I did not put it on overnight.  I also know I can't have a 10 pound weight loss every week.  I am perfectly happy with a pound a week because that is one less pound I am carrying around.  However, getting on the scales and it reading a pound HEAVIER is not going to cut the mustard!

I guess I will just keep plugging along and see what next week holds for me.  If next Wednesday you hear an Earth shattering scream, you will know what happened at weigh-in.

As I leave you this evening, I leave you with the following.  I found it on Facebook and really thought it spoke volumes.  Have a great evening everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment