Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week in review via Instagram

Another week has came and gone around the Johnson household.  I can not believe we are already at the end of August.  Time is flying!!  

As I mentioned yesterday, it has been a hectic week.  Thankfully, yesterday and today were less hectic.  So, I got to spend some quality time with my men.  

Got some more cool camo on Friday!  Yeah, not your traditional camo but I am a girl - LOL!

Saturday morning I was up at the crack of dawn.  Therefore, the beagles was enjoying some "mommy" time.  Isn't Bear so cute?  I know!  I am bias!



Johnny and I attended the wedding of one of our good friends.  It was a blast and I loved the photo booth they set up for guests.  Congrats Eric and Tina!


JJ decided to photobomb me when I was trying to get pics of me in purple camo pants.  I am super proud of these pics because I have had these for two months and finally I can wear them!!

Today, I put this little gem up on Instagram.  Keeping fingers crossed I win one of these cool bottles!!  Check them out at www.definebottle.com!!  You won't be sorry!!

Oh my men!! It is funny how they are getting more and more clothes that are alike.  I just had to get a shot today of them wearing their matching boonie hat.

I hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment