Sunday, August 4, 2013

Week in review via Instagram

It has been a busy week at the Johnson household.  So, that means many pics were taken this week.  

Staying with the theme from last Sunday, I have deemed Sundays as "Instagram Sundays.". This way, I can share with you what my "crazy" family has been up to all week through my many pictures.


#1 - Pic of my work buddy Tara and myself.  Love working with her!


#2 - I love my rewards card from our favorite movie theater, Park Place Cinemas.  I am always getting cool rewards like this - a FREE movie ticket!

 
#3 - School is starting back this week.  Hard to believe they are starting so early. Anyway, I love this new shirt JJ got this week.  It is hilarious!!


#4 - This is how my Friday started out.  I should have known right then that it was not going to be a good morning.  And guess what?  I would have been right.  Because after this, I ended up locking JJ and I out of the house as we leaving for work.  Thank goodness for my honey!!




#5-7 - Saturday was a busy day.  #5 is a picture from the boot drive the Malden VFD's auxiliary held Saturday morning.  #6 - Early Saturday evening we held a baby shower for the Hess family to welcome their addition.  #7 - Saturday concluded with Margarita night!  We try to have a girl's night every couple of months and it is always a blast!


#8 - Sunday was a day game at the ballpark.  I am going to miss my boys of summer when they leave in a couple of weeks.

Until tomorrow, have a great evening everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment